1. General note and mandatory information
a) Appointment of the responsible bodye
The responsible data processing unit on this website is: WeGrow GmbH, Kehn 20, 47918 Tönisvorst, Germany, Telephone: 0049 (0) 2156 / 48498-0, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Responsible entity is the natural or legal person who, alone or in agreement with others, decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (such as names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
2. Rights of the person concerned
a) You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if it was not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of rights claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
b) Information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
You also have the right at any time, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, to prevent the processing of personal data relating to you which, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. e GDPR (Data Processing in the Public Interest) and Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests) takes place, objecting; this also applies to a profiling based on this provision of Article 4 No. 4 GDPR. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims. If your objection is directed against the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, we will stop processing immediately. In this case, the specification of a particular situation is not required. This also applies to the profiling, as far as it is associated with such direct mail. If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
c) the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the case of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. If necessary, please contact the following: Country Representative for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Data collection on our website
a) Third-party analysis tools and tools
When you visit our website, your surfing behavior can be statistically evaluated. This happens mainly with cookies and with so-called analysis programs. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous; the surfing behavior can not be traced back to you. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools.
b) SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
d) server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
A merge of this data with other data sources is not made, the data are therefore not assigned to specific people. If there are concrete indications that indicate unlawful use, we reserve the right to examine the data retrospectively. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, which allows the processing of data for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
e) contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent. The processing of the data entered into the contact form is therefore exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The information you provide in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or delete the purpose for data storage (for example, after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected.
f) Newsletter data
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter service on the website. For this we need your e-mail address and information that will allow us to verify that you are the owner of the given e-mail address and, in addition, agree to receive the newsletter. Further personal data are not collected. The collected data will be used by us exclusively for the purpose of sending the requested information and will not be passed on to third parties. The data provided in the newsletter registration are processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR). At any time, you can withdraw the consent given for the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter, for example by following the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
5. Tools for Analysis and Third Party-Tools
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website ("Service Providers"), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
a) Google Analytics
b) Google Web Fonts
c) Google Maps
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.